[powerdot] Re: question about lstlisting

  • From: Christopher Ellison <chris.ellison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:23:13 -0700

Kim Højgaard-Hansen wrote the following on 2006-06-20 14:03:
> this is right after the "code" in the lstlisting has been processed
>
> method=file should work with overlays right?

Did you try the example that I posted?  That has 3 overlays in it. So
yes, method=file works with overlays.  Once again,

> \documentclass{powerdot}
>
> \usepackage{listings}
>
> \lstnewenvironment{code}{\lstset{escapeinside=`'}}{}
>
> \begin{document}
>
> \begin{slide}[method=file]{Slide}
> \begin{code}
> \textbf{here}`\pause' is an `\pause'\textit{overlay}
> \end{code}
> \end{slide}
> \end{document}

Compile this example and observe the overlays. Perhaps your document is
doing something more complicated.  Try to reduce your document to
something simple and isolate the problem your having.