[powerdot] Re: powerdot and texlive

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 23:50:38 +0200

Thanks Hendri, however the powerdot.cls comes with
texlive-latex-recommended and I have installed the latest version of
this from the packages.ubuntu.com. It is the latest version there but
seems to have a 2005 creation date for the powerdot.cls and sty files.
So I found newer versions,  2006-03-25 creation date, on ctan and
installed them and ran mktexlsr but still get the same error.

Any other suggestions?  Thanks, Bob

I think it was not installed correctly. Read your log file to see if
you are actually using the newly installed files or still some old
copy from your system. It certainly isn't powerdot but your system.

-Hendri.