[powerdot] powerdot and texlive

  • From: Robert Jerrard <rjerrard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 13:01:21 -0600

Hello, yesterday I installed texlive on a Ubuntu feisty laptop and then
tried to latex a powerdot document. The result was:

ERROR: Undefined control sequence.

--- TeX said ---
<recently read> \pddefinepalettes

l.31 \pddefinepalettes

which appears to result from a problem within texlive. However, I have
had no response as yet to enquiries on the texlive or Ubuntu mail lists.
Anyone else have this problem or know a fix? Anyone have success with a
powerdot document that uses texlive instead of tetex?

Thanks for any suggestions, Bob
--
Dr. Robert J. Jerrard, Professor of Mathematics,
Concordia University College of Alberta,