[powerdot] Re: TeXShop Powerdot typesetting problems

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 06:22:23 +0200

Search the mailinglist for enumitem. It got an update and has changed.
Powerdot couldn't adjust to that yet.

-Hendri.

On 6/19/07, Todd Kemp <todd.kemp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have been using powerdot on my Mac Powerbook with TeXShop for about
two years and love it.

I have just upgraded to a MacBook Pro (the brand new Core 2 Duo ones),
and something bizarre happens to the output files from powerdot.  The
.pdf files generated are strangely distored with blank space through
the middle.

I have reinstalled twice (and reinstalled xkeyval), but nothing has
addressed the problem.  Has anyone else seen this, and is there a
cure?

Todd Kemp.