[powerdot] Re: Table of contents on the slides

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:35:09 +0200

> In fact, I would like to display on each slide only the title of the
> section, it belongs to.

I answered this already.

> When I ask about the section title position, I mean if there is a way to
> keep the position of the section title
> on each slide constant. For example, let's assume that there are two
> sections in the presentation.
> All slides of the first section will have the section title at a certain
> position which will be the same.
> However, the slides of the second section will have the section title at
> another position than the slides of the first section.
> So how is it possible to keep the section title always at the same position
> on all slides ?

This doesn't clarify anything. It only repeats what you already said,
but with more words.

Without clear explanation and minimal example (see docs), I'm not
going to answer this question anymore, simply because I can't help
without clear information about what you want.

-Hendri.