[powerdot] Active elements in lists problem

  • From: "Alasdair McAndrew" <amca01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:36:20 +1100

The effect I want is this: as each new item in a list environment is
produced, it shows up in the active color, and all the previous list items
move into the inactive color (but stay visible).  I don't want all list
items to be shown in the inactive color when the slide first comes up, and
one by one become active.  I only want one active item at a time; all
previous items inactive and visible; all subsequent items invisible.  How
can I do this?

Thanks,
Alasdair