[pov] Photo Elements/Lightroom ?

  • From: Karlista Rickerson <karlista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael Elenko <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 08:39:13 -0800

I have had to up grade my MAC to Yosemite and that meant up grading my  Photo
Elements. Now I find that I need Elements 13 (which I am on a trial use now)
but I can  not create a slide show unless I get the Premier  edition.
If I try to download that part I get a message that I have to download 13
first, which I already have.
Where does Lightroom fit in? Is it a different program all together?
Which is easier to use?
Why does it cost $20 per month?
Any suggestions?
Karlista
PS Life was so much easier with Photo Elements 6 - it had all that I needed and
then some.pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All replies default to the entire POV list.

To reply to the specific sender, make sure the sender's email address is the
only one in the To: field
of your email application.