[plumdumplingdesigns] stormy news 7.23

  • From: Mary Wilde <marycwilde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: plumdumplingdesigns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:02:14 -0500

Storms - they are a'brewing! I'm not sure what it's like by you, but over here we've had quite the wet spring and summer. Come to think of it...our winter was pretty wet too! My waterlogged brain decided to create a kit for all those summer storms. Whether you like to watch storms, chase storms, or if you have clean up after storms, Summer Storm is a perfect kit! It's very versatile too - check out the LOs by my CT and the SM CT. They really rocked this!! But first the kit...

Summer Storm by Plum Dumpling Designs

And here are those amazing CT LOs...there are quite a few, so sit back and enjoy!

And a coordinating blog freebie...click on the preview to download!

Enjoy and stay dry!

To unsubscribe from this list, please visit my blog.