[plumdumplingdesigns] news 7.9 Christmas in July!

  • From: Mary Wilde <marycwilde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: plumdumplingdesigns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:14:25 -0500

Hello again! It has been quite some time since I have been in your inbox! Our little baby boy, Kent, is now 6 weeks old. I can hardly believe it! We're adjusting to life with 2 boys, and I'd like to sneak some design time into my days again, so you will be seeing a little more of me hopefully!

I don't have anything new today, but I do have some fun news...ScrapMatters is having a Christmas in July sale!

There are a TON of amazing Holiday and winter goodies in the shop so be sure to stop by! Here are 2 of my products that are included in the sale...

Messy Christmas by Plum Dumpling Designs

Iconology: Christmas by Plum Dumpling Designs

And I have a freebie from last year that is still available on my blog...click on the preview to download!

Enjoy and Merry Christmas in July!!!

To unsubscribe from this list, please visit my blog.