[pittsburghquake] Re: What's your total MHz? Survey...

  • From: "Shannon Domico" <shannonbob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:56:40 -0400

...if I'm allowed to count my work desktop (which, by the way, is the only
PC I use for development, and is not *just* a big ass server under my desk)
as my main work computer...

1.8 GHz    P4                    Work Desktop    Work
1.0 GHz    PIII Mobile        Play Laptop    Games, Surfing
850 MHz    AMD Athlon      Desktop        Quake, RTC Wofenstein, .NET
Practice
733 MHz    Intel                XBOX                Games
133 MHz    Hitachi SH3    HP Jornada 540    Shannon's PDA
100 MHz    Pentium        Desktop                Friend's old PC, Collecting
Dust
90 MHz    Pentium            Desktop            Collecting Dust
10 MHz        Motorola 68k        TI-85        Calculator

4.716 GHz

...otherwise...

750 MHz    PIII Mobile      Work Laptop    Work
1.0 GHz    PIII Mobile        Play Laptop    Games, Surfing
850 MHz    AMD Athlon      Desktop        Quake, RTC Wofenstein, .NET
Practice
733 MHz    Intel                XBOX                Games
133 MHz    Hitachi SH3    HP Jornada 540    Shannon's PDA
100 MHz    Pentium        Desktop                Friend's old PC, Collecting
Dust
90 MHz    Pentium            Desktop            Collecting Dust
10 MHz        Motorola 68k        TI-85        Calculator

3.666 GHz

shannon