[pittsburghquake] Re: What's your total MHz? Survey...

  • From: Mike <scoob8000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:38:46 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> alchemist came up with a good story that I figured I
> would probe the group for answers...
>
> .. OK forgot the story already but the point is that
> you are supposed to total up the entire MHz that you
> have in your household.  This can include desktops,
> laptops, PDAs, calculators, game consoles ...
> anything that has a processor in it.  You can
> include your MAIN computer at work (no, not that big
> ass server under you desk)  To make it more
> difficult to inflate your "estimates" please itemize
> your list as follows:
>
> MHz    Processor    Desc        Use?
1000     tbird 1ghz        second pc
1500     tbird 1.33 o/c    main pc
500      k6-2 500          moms pc
950      cellery 950       school pc (mine)
100      486-100           95b test rig
12       286               functional but useless :P
300mhz   ??                playstation 2

4,362mhz  :)  w00t w00t

-scoob8000

To view the discussion list archives, please visit
http://www.freelists.org/archives/pittsburghquake