[pisa-src] Re: directory layout

  • From: René Hummen <rene.hummen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa-src@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 22:19:49 +0100

Like it too, though I think there will be corner-case, where it might be difficult to decide where to put or find a file.

On Nov 2, 2009, at 8:52 PM, Tobias Heer wrote:

Like it.

Tobi

Am 02.11.2009 um 20:12 schrieb Diego Biurrun:

I've been toying with the idea of moving all of the sources into their
own subdirectory called 'src'.  Thomas likes the idea.  It would keep
the top-level directory very clean, observe:

(jaunty)biurrun@power:/tmp/pisa $ ls
auto-update  docs  hipl-kernel-files  LICENSE  openwrt  src  tools

(jaunty)biurrun@power:/tmp/pisa $ ls src
autogen.sh  community-operator  configure.ac  Makefile.am  pairing
performance  pisabeacon  pisacd  pisasd  test

Thoughts?  Preferences?

Diego

-- Dipl.-Inform. Tobias Heer, Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Group
RWTH Aachen University, Germany
tel: +49 241 80 207 76
web: http://ds.cs.rwth-aachen.de/members/heer

---
Dipl.-Inform. René Hummen, Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Group
RWTH Aachen University, Germany
tel: +49 241 80 20772
web: http://ds.rwth-aachen.de/members/hummen