[phpa] Re: Error : get_cached_compiled_file had no path

  • From: "Ronan PAUL" <ronanpaul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 15:35:01 +0200

Nick,

it seemed that I answered, but I don't find my post on the list (neither do
I find any answer from you !).

Please find these elements again:
PHP configuration: these lines are in httpd.conf
<IfModule mod_php4.c>
  AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
  AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
  AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4
  AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml
</IfModule>

And I can run php page in any directory of the web server including the
root.
(the web directory is located on /public/f1)

I don't think my config is special in any way... What can be happening here
?

Thank you for your help,

Ronan