[phoenixdiy] Re: new instructable up for ultrasonic batgoggles Re: Re: May or June meeting?

  • From: "Michael Elliott" <opporknockitytunes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:41:57 -0700

Interesting project.  My first thought was that it would make a
possible way to find objects I can't see so well around me while
riding the bike, especially at night or at dawn/sunset.

BTW: the link to your ASU page
> You can get some more background from my webpage:
> http://www.suneth.com/projects/batgoggles.html
tries to redirect here:
http://www.public.asu.edu/~sattygal/index.html/projects/batgoggles.html
but should go here:
http://www.public.asu.edu/~sattygal/projects/batgoggles.html

Michael Elliott
Cybernetic Necromancers, Discorporated
Phoenix, AZ
E-Bicycle Conversion Blog: http://opporknockitytunes.blogspot.com
You've received this message via Phoenix DIY:
http://sternlab.org/phoenixdiy
phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you're a maker, hacker, or crafter in the Phoenix metro area, join us for
our monthly meetings!

To unsubscribe or edit your subscription settings, please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/phoenixdiy