[phoenixdiy] Re: meeting upcoming: want to present?

  • From: "Ryan Spicer" <ryanspicer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:50:14 -0700

  Does anyone have advice re: spice for OS X / unix? I know myself and
probably a few others on the list have OS X laptops. Google found me
"MacSpice," a freeware app that seems to be pretty up-to-date.
http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/2671 but I'm not
knowledgeable enough about this area to know if it'll be similar in
functionality to what Mark's planning to demo.

Ryan

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 5:59 PM,  <rehorstmark@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Can someone send me a schematic or point me to a web site with a schematic
> of the LED flasher that was made two meetings ago?
>  I can set up a circuit simulation of that circuit for use in the Spice
> class.
>
>  I'll bring a memory stick with the circuit simulation software for install
> on any computers that don't already have it set up.
>  Anyone who wants to prepare can download the program here:
>  http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/switchercad.jsp
>
>  I'll prepare a few circuit files to illustrate a few concepts and mail out
> links later.
>
>  MR
>

> ________________________________
> Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.
You've received this message via Phoenix DIY:
http://sternlab.org/phoenixdiy
phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you're a maker, hacker, or crafter in the Phoenix metro area, join us for
our monthly meetings!

To unsubscribe or edit your subscription settings, please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/phoenixdiy