[phoenixdiy] Re: meeting upcoming: want to present?

  • From: rehorstmark@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:59:49 -0400

 Can someone send me a schematic or point me to a web site with a schematic of
the LED flasher that was made two meetings ago??
I can set up a circuit simulation of that circuit for use in the Spice class.

I'll bring a memory stick with the circuit simulation software for install on
any computers that don't already have it set up.?
Anyone who wants to prepare can download the program here:
http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/switchercad.jsp

I'll prepare a few circuit files to illustrate a few concepts and mail out
links later.

MR