[phoenixdiy] Re: May or June meeting?

  • From: "Bobby Metz" <bwmetz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:24:52 -0700

Hmmm...meeting locations...I don't know Tempe at all. I'll either be coming from Gilbert or Ahwatukee, depending on when meetings are. I know the Rock Bottom @ I-10 & Ray Rd. has an upstairs room that they allow people to reserve for free if you have a certain number of folks coming...not sure if that is true for all locations or even if that place still does it for sure. Obviously it was free though since they made up for it in beer sales.

Just a thought in case something similar in Tempe might be available.

Bobby

----- Original Message ----- From: "Becky Stern" <becky.stern@xxxxxxxxx>