[phoenixchoralesc] Re: Thoughts on this email for - Phoenix Chorale Up-dates

  • From: "Margaret L. Merrill" <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:54:44 -0400

Thanks Leigh.

On Aug 24, 2015, at 10:51 AM, Leigh Mundhenk <mundhenk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Margaret, this looks great. Leigh

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Margaret L. Merrill <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:mloringme@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hi folks,
Below is an email to PC with updates - please provide me with your feedback,
thoughts, edits, additions, etc. …
Please get back to me by COB today.

Thanks,
Margaret

Greetings all,

This Thursday will be our final August gathering (8.27).
Our new year begins the following Thursday, September 3.
Pot-luck dinner- Thursday, September 10 at 5:30.

During our June Board of Directors meeting, we worked to create a mission
statement.
Mission: Promoting social justice through song
The Board met earlier this month to work on our bylaws which are key to
achieving 501(c)(3) status.

We are looking for at least one additional person to join the board.
At present members of the Board of Directors are Russ Glidden, Anna Benoit,
Fernando Hinojosa, Linda Atherton, Leigh Mundhenk, Margaret Merrill, Rory
Sellers, and Deirdre.

Looking forward to singing this Thursday.

--
Leigh G. Mundhenk, PhD
Consultant/Coach/Trainer