[phoenixchoralesc] Re: Thoughts on this email for - Phoenix Chorale Up-dates

  • From: Russ Glidden <freestyle04098@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:00:54 -0400

good morning all,
wait.....wait....let's speak of important issues.....too much stress
lately.....we have cause to celebrate as we sing our thanks to the birthday God
for giving us? Greg Dismore Sept 29 ....a long time ago....
I have heard back from the attorney....we are exchanging voice
mails.....but I am in hopes of scheduling a meeting with him....Lynn
Cole....this week...
I have marked my calendar for the 10th of Sept..."Food Feast'....hope I
can make it

Russ

From: mloringme@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [phoenixchoralesc] Thoughts on this email for - Phoenix Chorale
Up-dates
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 09:36:44 -0400
To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi folks, Below is an email to PC with updates - please provide me with your
feedback, thoughts, edits, additions, etc. … Please get back to me by COB
today.
Thanks,Margaret

Greetings all,
This Thursday will be our final August gathering (8.27).Our new year begins the
following Thursday, September 3. Pot-luck dinner- Thursday, September 10 at
5:30.
During our June Board of Directors meeting, we worked to create a mission
statement.Mission: Promoting social justice through songThe Board met earlier
this month to work on our bylaws which are key to achieving 501(c)(3) status.
We are looking for at least one additional person to join the board. At present
members of the Board of Directors are Russ Glidden, Anna Benoit, Fernando
Hinojosa, Linda Atherton, Leigh Mundhenk, Margaret Merrill, Rory Sellers, and
Deirdre.
Looking forward to singing this Thursday.