[phoenixchoralesc] Re: Meeting

  • From: Linda Atherton <l.atherton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:18:49 -0500

Anna, I'm so glad that hear you're recovery, albeit slower than you'd like, is
coming along. I hope you can be there to sing next Thursday!

Linda

On Dec 11, 2015, at 8:59 AM, Anna Benoit <tionebanna@xxxxxx> wrote:

Does this mean a board meeting next Thursday? I would love to have been there
last night. It sounds like you got some great news to share and things are
looking very optimistic! How wonderful! A meeting for me next Thursday is
likely very doable as I should be given driving privileges back. doing OK,
recovery is slower than I would have thought but the time passes and each day
I get a little stronger. Best wishes Anna

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 11, 2015, at 06:05, Margaret Merrill <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you for a productive meeting last night. We covered a lot of ground
and uncovered ground for our coming meeting on recruitment.
Have a good weekend and see you next Thursday.

Cheers,

Margaret Merrill
Fernando Hinojosa
co-Presidents