[phoenixchoralesc] Re: Meeting

  • From: Anna Benoit <tionebanna@xxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 09:09:02 -0500

Okay will put on my calendar and wait to hear more about the details. I would
love to sing with you next week. Sounds like fun with great acoustics, if you
sing in the open area. Anna

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 11, 2015, at 09:00, Margaret Merrill <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Anna,
No board meeting next week - the recruitment meeting will be the 3rd of
January.
Margaret L. Merrill, EdD
Early Childhood Lecturer
University of Southern Maine at Lewiston Auburn
USM ETEP/TEAMS Field Supervisor
37 College Avenue
8 Bailey Hall
Gorham, ME 04038

margaret.merrill@xxxxxxxxx
mloringme@xxxxxxxxx
207 282 5144
207 841 7856

On Dec 11, 2015, at 8:59 AM, Anna Benoit <tionebanna@xxxxxx> wrote:

Does this mean a board meeting next Thursday? I would love to have been
there last night. It sounds like you got some great news to share and things
are looking very optimistic! How wonderful! A meeting for me next Thursday
is likely very doable as I should be given driving privileges back. doing
OK, recovery is slower than I would have thought but the time passes and
each day I get a little stronger. Best wishes Anna

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 11, 2015, at 06:05, Margaret Merrill <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you for a productive meeting last night. We covered a lot of ground
and uncovered ground for our coming meeting on recruitment.
Have a good weekend and see you next Thursday.

Cheers,

Margaret Merrill
Fernando Hinojosa
co-Presidents