[phoenix-project] Nominations Open for Teaching Awards 2014

  • From: "Garima" <garima@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 11:48:07 +0530

      We invite teachers / Professors to apply for the 3rd edition of the
Teaching Awards.

      The Teaching Awards for teaching excellence aims to recognize and
celebrate the noble profession of teaching by recognizing extraordinary
teachers who are engaging their students in innovative and path-breaking ways
to ignite their potential. This year, the awards are open to both Schools and
Colleges segments.

      Click Here to Apply Now

      Best wishes for the nomination process and thank you for all your
contributions, hard work and commitment to the progress of teaching & learning
in India. Our online Jury comprising of senior level key educationists stands
unbiased and best in the evaluation criteria.

      *No fee applicable for filing nominations

      *Nominations close on 20 December, 2014

       For any information , please contact Garima Goel at +91 – 9873939560/
garima@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PNG image

JPEG image