[peachtreeradiofm] Re: Manditory conference call meeting

  • From: "Peachtree Radio FM Management" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 15:23:05 -0500

Hey, Bev:

Thanks and noted.  What's up with that?  You thinking about getting a new
guide dog?

DJ Reese

Winamp, iTunes: http://t.co/yHaWbe1hR8
Windows Media Player, http://is.gd/S6gYxc

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com