[peachtreeradiofm] Re: Manditory conference call meeting

  • From: "Peachtree Radio FM Management" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 15:17:36 -0500

Rich:

Safe travels to Memphis to attend the International Blues Challenge that's
held each year.  I'm sure you will come back with lots of information for us
regarding some of the exciting new and current Blues artist touring out
there.  We definitely appreciate you putting a well deserved plug in for
Peachtree Radio FM.

Again enjoy yourself and eat some good BBQ for the rest of us.

DJ Reese

Winamp, iTunes: http://t.co/yHaWbe1hR8
Windows Media Player, http://is.gd/S6gYxc

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com