[peachtreeradiofm] Re: DJ Reese update

  • From: "Midnight Circus Productions" <studio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:36:11 -0500

Maurice:

   Don't fool around with the blood pressure thing .. I know from experience
.. take care of yourself that is #1!

Richard L'Hommedieu
Pres. MCP Records
www.mid-nightcircus.com
www.jpblues.com
Founder and Founding Chair "Long Island Music Hall of Fame"
www.limusichalloffame.org
Former Blues Director WUSB 90.1FM
www.wusb.fm