[peachtreeradiofm] DJ Reese update

  • From: "Peachtree Radio FM Management" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:49:00 -0500

Hello and good morning staff:

Yes its quite unusual not to hear from me in a while however, I am on strict
bed rest do to complications from high blood pressure.  I sincerely thank
all of the Peachtree Radio FM staff who have sent me well wishes and are
continuing to carry on with the best music around on the internet.

I still should be around to make any radio decisions related to the
operation of the station however, should you all notice that we are off the
air for example and I can't be reached, please get in touch with Beverly.
She should have some idea on how to get us back up and running.

Also until I am cleared off of bed rest, I won't be able to do my weekly
show The Saturday Night Dance Party.  My understanding from speaking with
Beverly yesterday. Dhakiyah will be filling in for me this weekend.  Thank
you very much Dhakiyah for your assistants and we will have to play this on
a week to week bases.

So everyone carry on and should you all need me, you know where I could be
found.

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com