[PCWorks] about the old win98

  • From: "Jorge Pinckney" <jorgep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC Works" <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 06:35:27 -0500

Hi friends!

I need some information about the old Windows98, because my dauther need it
in the University. Where we live there are not accesible books (neither we
have Internet). She is studying computer pedagogy

Although I am quite skillful about win98, since I used it during a lot of
time, I cannot help her, because there are hard theoretical questions and
she have respond them with precision

For these reasons I request if you can send me by email some information,
manual, or any good text to study depthly the operating system Windows98 (in
spanish or english)

Thanks a lot in advantage
Jorge