Re: [PCWorks] Invalid security certificate pop-up every time I try and start FireFox

  • From: Ben Moore <bgml46@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 07:51:05 -0400

Clint, they were just waiting for you to complain. ;-)

From the google results it looks like this popped up again in the middle of
May.  Maybe this is going to happen every May when they don't renew their
security certificate. I assume it costs money to renew.  Glad they got it
fixed.

Ben

From: "Ben Moore"

I'm sure you've googled this.  There are a lot of people with
the same
problem.  Do you have fast video download helper installed?
Try
uninstalling it. I think that is what fvd stands for.

Ben Moore