Re: [PCWorks] Firefox - "Recently Closed Windows"

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 23:40:46 -0500

I noticed that the other day when I went to that area for the
first time in the latest version.  You can do that on any
version of FF, so I don't know why they added that warning on
the 3.x or 3.5 versions.  Maybe too many people were hosing
theirs by making changes in that area.
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner