Re: [PCWorks] Bluetooth Dongle

  • From: "Rocky Fithian" <rockyfit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 12:06:59 -0400

I will have the Samsung Epix and it says it does.
Thanks for the info.

Rocky Fithian
If GOD doesn't seem near, Who moved?
http://web.sccoast.net/users/rockyfit/webpagelinks.htm
Rolling Thunder SC3...Part Of It...Proud of it.
http://www.rollingthundergrandstrand.com/SC3_HomePageMar07.html
SC Patriot Guard...Part Of It...Proud of it.
http://www.patriotguard.org/Home/tabid/53/Default.aspxhttp