[PCWorks] Forwarding IMAP to Thunderbird??

  • From: Sue Cubic <scubic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 19:54:45 -0400

Is this even possible?  Am trying to help a friend ditch Windows Live
Mail (IMAP acct).  Would like to be able to either forward all WLM to
Thunderbird (which I've set up with his ISP address and is
working)  or set up a way to read the IMAP msgs using
Thunderbird.  He does not want to change his email address from
Live.com    He also has a free AOL acct (which I think is web mail
only?)  that I'd like to do the same thing with, although that's not
a priority.

Obviously I don't understand all the ins and outs of IMAP and don't
even know how to find out.

Any help appreciated.

Sue