[PCWorks] Invalid security certificate pop-up every time I try and start FireFox

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 07:31:16 -0500

More FireFox problems.

Every single time I try and open FF, I get this annoying pop-up
warning about some security certificate being expired/invalid!
The stupid thing about it is I don't even have a home page set
for it, it opens in a totally BLANK window!

The pop-up says, "Secure Connection Failed", and mentions
"fvd.kallout.com", "Issued by GoDaddy", and
"certificates.GoDaddy.com".

Ok, so I go to the cert list to try and remove it, and NONE of
those are even listed anywhere!  Nothing starts with "fvd", no
"certificates.", and nothing from GoDaddy!

So then how am I supposed to stop this annoyance?

Thanks,
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner