[PCWorks] Fw: Outlook Express.. strange behaviour

  • From: "Harold Windle" <ormer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pcworks" <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:51:59 -0000

Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions but really, and to be honest, I
simply could not find the solution so I did a 'system restore' which did the
trick ! Oh....and whilst I  am here, another little problem ;-
For years I have used 'Avast' anti virus and for years a voice has told me
that the 'signatures' have been updated. Now, the voice has gone but the
updates still take place but I long to have the 'voice' back and can't find
the way to do it.
Again, help please
Harold

Many thanks once again