(no subject)

  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 10:33:15 -0400 From: "T. Hunt"

I think this is a bit of overkill.  While most replies will fit the
10
line limit, there are many that will not and legitimately so.  Some
discussions just will run longer than others or there will be a need
to keep the original statement or question and the subsequent replies
intact to preserve continuity.

I think reminders every now and then and gentle warnings whenever
someone goes too far are the way to handle the problem.  There are
always going to be those that freak out when brought to task over any
error but those people are going to freak out about something
periodically anyway.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes.  Maybe it will turn out that the
number
of posts requiring attention will not be too large.

Tom

ps- As an example, this post will violate the 10 line rule, but I
think that the entire original should be included.