-=PCTechTalk=- Admin Notice - Quotation limits

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 14:58:20 +0100

We're currently trying a new feature on the list. To prevent
unnecessary long posts, we've enabled a setting called quotation
limits.

Anyone who posts with more than 10 (ten) continuous lines of quoted
text ("> blahblahblah") has their posts redirected to the moderators
for editing.

That is why a couple of posts may appear without subject lines, and
not with the full amount of quoted text that was originally posted.

We're trying to iron out the wrinkles, and if it proves unmanageable,
we will turn off the quotation limit.

In the meantime, it is YOUR responsibility to edit extraneous
information out of your messages if you don't want them redirected to
the mods.

Faustus