-=PCTechTalk=- sound problem playing .mov on Quicktime player

  • From: Scott DuBose <sdubose99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:56:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone, I have a problem with audio of .mov files played on the Quicktime
player.  I have the latest up-to-date player, verson 6.3, on a Win2K PC, AMD
1700+ processor and 800MB RAM.  My sound card is Creative SoundBlaster MP3, and
no problem playing any other audio or video format.  But the sound on .mov
files is garbled, sounds like I'm losing half the sound in very very quick
dropouts.

Anyone run across this, and have a possible fix, or know where to look for a
solution?

thanks,
Scott