-=PCTechTalk=- sending a movie through webcam

  • From: "Moonsmurf" <moonsmurf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 21:36:38 +0100

Hi
I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to broadcast a movie through my
webcam while I am in a chat room? I realise this sounds bizzarre but I have
created a set of videos for machine embroidery, and I am a member of  a
paltalk room with the same interests, I wasnt to be able to show them to the
room without having to send them to each person individually. This way i can
comment and talk through them to everyone in the room

Hope this makes sense

thanks

Lanie