-=PCTechTalk=- new problem

  • From: "ml" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:14:13 -0700

I have all icons on the bottom bar next to START. somehow for some reason
every time I open something it shows up between the icons and the tray.. it
never did that before. It seems like a bar at the bottom disappeard at the
bottom and ended up on the start bar. There are two verticle lines one right
next to START and at the other end of the icons. The one at the end of the
icons used to be right next to the left side of the tray. Somehow it got
moved away from the tray and now anything that opens up when being used
lands between the end of the icons and and the tray....VERY confusing.. I
can't get that vertical to move back to the right. pht

in the Subject.