-=PCTechTalk=- burning DVD's

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:49:48 -0400

I am getting ready to start yet another project.  I want to put my home
movies from my camcorder onto DVD's for viewing on most DVD players.  Most I
will be editing first with Pinnacle editing software.  I am sure a DVD will
hold much more than a few of my short home videos.  My question is whether
it is better to put one movie on a DVD or more.  If someone is viewing a
movie but it is the fifth movie on the DVD, they have to view the first four
to get to it right?  That may be aggravating.  Is anyone on the list doing
this and if so do you burn one movie per dvd disk?

thanks,
Christy

in the Subject.