-=PCTechTalk=- boot disk for 98

  • From: "Sharon" <loonlake@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:34:13 +0200

Here's a question someone must know the answer to, and below it my original
which so far no-one has answered:

First part:
Are system/boot/rescue all names for the same disk?

Second part:
I've found a computer running '98, and want to make a system/boot/rescue
disk to use to try again to boot, format and reinstall '98 on my
mother-in-law's computer. How do I make that disk? I couldn't find it in
system tools or help files.

TIA, Sharon