-=PCTechTalk=- Yahoo Posting

  • From: "ED R" <ebbourg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:49:55 -0500

Gee, NetLord,

The way I post is just by replying to what someone else posted.  (Even
if it's a fresh post, I just clear out someone else's old post.)  So I
must not be the only one doing this.  How can we stop this phenomenon?

ED R
I had a little love...
now I'm back for more.
2Become1
Spice Girls

Ummmmmmmm  Ed...........you posted to Yahoo.  Better repost to Freelists
if you really want the group to see what you post <G>

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord
,,,,,
Ô¿Ô¬
Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Thursday
07/11/2002
7:17:05 AM

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 02:31:40 -0500,
ED R wrote:
>Norton's usually catches it through email scans, but AVG will catch
>in
>computer files.  It detected it in my restore files, once in a .bat
>file, and again in a usual temp files.
>
>ED R
>"Caught between the longing for love
>and the struggle for the legal tender.
>Where the veterans dream of the fight
>fast asleep at the traffic light...
>and the children solemnly wait for the ice cream vendor..."
>Jackson Browne
>The Pretender

---