-=PCTechTalk=- Re: burner question

  • From: "andy" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:18:37 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barb" <kisses@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 4:00 AM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: burner question

> I changed all the mp3's to wav using Cdex
> still there were three that my burner program said were not in correct
> format
> it gave me three examples of what it would except
> I found the wav format numbers that it gave me in sound recorder so I
> changed those three in there and then it burned them all beautifully
> thankyou very much for your advice!
> Barb

Happy to have been of service!!

mp3 to .wav can get a bit 'picky'..often there will be data that the .wav
file can't understand and you will either crash the burn, or if it's really
severe, the burning program won't even accept it.

This is another reason why I like the Feurio burning program-it keeps you
informed at every stage of the burn-if you are trying to burn a
non -standard .wav, or if there are unrecognised 'blocks' in an mp3 you are
trying to convert 'on the fly', it will warn you ahead of the actual burn
process-Most other burning programs will just start the burn and then fail
when it gets to the point it can't read.

Cheers

Andy