-=PCTechTalk=- Windows ME

  • From: "Michael Scott" <mcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 08:29:09 +0930

Hello Group.

A few questions about Windows ME.

A friend has ME as his OS...I have dear old 98SE.

Is there a vast difference between the two?. I have been trying to help him
with simple bits and pieces and noticed he has a huge amount of cookies that
need clearing. Can I use CleanUp for this?
For most other stuff I suppose "Help" will point me in the right direction.
I have downloaded an Anti V for him as well as a Firewall .

I'm a bit cautious because I have never seen ME before.....Any golden rules to
follow or just use the old commonsense??