-=PCTechTalk=- What does this mean?

  • From: "Michael Scott" <courier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:47:24 +0930

Hello All,
Recently I downloaded a dll checker and it archived quite a few that I "didn't"
need. Things went OK for a few days and then I couldn't update AVG. Had another
go and got  "Server Mismatch..contact webmaster at Grisoft.
I restored the dll's that had been archived but had the same server mismatch
thing

I thought I may have had a virus, so went for an online scan and got the
message you see below.
By the way, am I supposed to be sending Emails (format) rich text or plain
text? I know they used to go in plain text because I didn't have those
edit-source-preview thingies. I have altered it back to plain but then it seems
to take over and change back to rich text.

Am I just having a bad week or is there something I can fix with your help.
Lyn

"Database Type mysql-localhost has been marked as failed, not attempting
query.We were unable to decipher who you were.."