-=PCTechTalk=- Uninstalling Old Programs

  • From: taanzaa <taanzaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:50:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi:

I was trying to clean out some of the garbage on my
system and was going to uninstall a dialup internet
program (Earthlink) and I went to the control panel
and did add/remove programs and the uninstall was fine
but, after rebooting some of my start up programs
started acting strangely (for example one program
epassword keeper wouldn't start at all until I
reverted my drive to when the earthlink components
were still installed).

Does anyone have a clue as to how I can safely
uninstall this without having other programs do weird
things?

Thanks!