-=PCTechTalk=- Transferring files from OE 6

  • From: "Costa Blanca Property Rentals" <cbpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 19:26:39 +0200

Hi Trev,

Thanks for the info, prob solved.

I live and work on the outskirts of Guardamar, about 30 minutes drive south
from Alicante airport.

Now here's a prob that might get some of you stumped  -  Does anyone know how I
can copy the message rules and sigs from OE 6 on one pc with win me to another
with win me please.

Doug.

http://www.CostaBlancaPropertyRentals.com