-=PCTechTalk=- Can't change resolution

  • From: "Doug" <cbpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:49:45 +0200

Hi All,

Problem now solved, and thanks also to Darryl, so I now have win me on both
pc's.  Now I've come to another prob  -  I've tried to change the res to
something other than 640 x
480 but the little slider won't move, it's just stuck on that setting.  The
weird thing is that I haven't changed any hard ware, it had xp pro this
morning, I then formatted like we discussed earlier. I then installed win
me.

Any ideas ?

Regards.

Doug.

p.s. to Trev, I haven't forgotten our probelm with the networking, I'm
hoping that having both pc's on the same o/s might help and I'll come back
to you later if thats ok.  Hope your backs better.  Doug.