-=PCTechTalk=- Total Recorder was Re: close down problem?? TRd ww problem?

  • From: "Dr. Benway" <benwaydr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 05:12:10 -0800 (PST)

Sandy, Under total recorder and with versions of XP
locked windows appear when you shut down your system
with titles that begin with "TR ww". You can disable
the Scheduler and disable the accelerated recording
feature for all or some programs.

Press the ?Restrictions? button (found in lower left
corner of th Systems Tab in Total Recorder) where you
can set these restrictions. The systems tab is under
Settings which is under Options in Total Recorder.
Note it is the Settings Tab (first choice) and not the
System Settings Tab (last choice under Options).

--- sandy1943@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Judith, Thank you , I also have total recorder and
> someone mentioned this is
> a problem with that program.... so now off to their
> web site and see if
> that's the problem or if it is a virus  THANKS  For
> the link.
>
> Sandy

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through." Robert Hunter

http://mail.yahoo.com