-=PCTechTalk=- Re: yahoo messanger error

  • From: taanzaa <taanzaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 17:20:47 -0800 (PST)

I cheat and use the jv16power tools program found at
jv16 PowerTools\Documentation\index.html.  When you do
a registry cleaning it will give you a listing of
registry entries that are safe to delete...if you're
unsure then don't delete them...but, if it's just
entries for yahoo messenger you're looking for they
should be ok....then reinstall yahoo messenger.