-=PCTechTalk=- Re: yahoo messanger error

  • From: taanzaa <taanzaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 18:55:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi:

Did you already try uninstalling yahoo messenger
completely, then reinstalling?  I had some issues with
the newest version of Yahoo messenger when I first
downloaded it...that was corrected when I uninstalled
it and edited the registry to make sure there were no
entries left for Yahoo messenger then reinstalled
it...worth a try...